Barcelona has so many fabulous restaurants, but like many cities it also has lots that should be avoided. On our first visit many years ago now, we did no research and basically just went to places that were convenient and looked OK. We have long since learned how dangerous that approach is. So if you are visiting Barcelona, here are a few recommendations to get you started.
- El Jardi – A refuge from the hustle and bustle.
- Any of the Restaurants in the Grupo Tragaluz – we have tried and enjoyed Tragaluz, Acontraluz and El Principal, our favorites are Cuines Santa Caterina and Moovida
- Tram Tram – A bit out of the way in Sarria, but worth the trip.
- Mon Vinic – If you are seriously into Wine.
- Cinc Sentits – Focuses on tasting menus
- Comerc 24 – Molecular Gastronomy at its finest
- Moo – Stylish Restaurant in a Boutique Hotel (part of Grupo Tragaluz)
- Neichel – An ideal venue for special occasions
- Moments – A 3 star in the making at the Mandarin Oriental
- Bravo 24 at the W – A fashionable spot with a great view
Browse Google Map :- NoExpert Food Blog – Barcelona, Spain