My hobby these days is hunting down great restaurants with talented chefs. A very rare breed it seems.
The truth is, as in most walks of life, real talent is rare. There are a lot of ‘Emperors new clothes’ and over hyped celebrity chefs to be avoided. I hope this blog based on my experiences and those of my dining companions will save you some grief 😉
There are various ways you can navigate this blog, use :-
- Index – to view a list of all the posts by country
- What are we Talking About?– for fast links to subjects
- Categories – to filter by category, e.g., London, Best of Best etc
- Search – to find all the posts on a subject, e.g., Fat Duck, Gherkin
- Archives – to view posts by publication date